Friday, January 16, 2009

alternative decor

Most of my colleagues are now looking into buying their own houses. I wanted that too. Of course. But my priority is to have my parent's house renovated first. When that is accomplished, then maybe i'll look into getting my own house. It's not gonna happen anytime soon, i know, but i already have in mind lots of ideas on what should my house look like. Whenever i have time, i keep on looking house designs particularly on designs of windows. I totally adore the 'french windows' type. I'm not sure if that exactly is the name or not. And guess what? I think i just found the perfect match for it. Bamboo shades would really be cool and sleek. It looks very homy and comfy. I like that my house has a touch of nature in it. Well, i gotta find a way to make my dream house come to reality first. :)

No comments: