Friday, January 23, 2009

i must, i must!

Golly! This never ending rants of mine about losing weight is really getting riling already. I promised to do this and do that but nada! I sometimes read about the best weight loss pills in the market and wonder if they are ever effective and beneficial. But right now, i just want to lose weight naturally. How can that be possible though when i tend to get so lazy doing even the simplest exercise known to mankind. I'm sometimes thankful that it's cold because i would have to pee often and that would mean i would have to walk often. Heheh! Even so, peeing can be annoying? Huh! See, how riling i can get! Seriously though, i really must manage my weight. It's not pretty obvious in the photos but i really have to deal with it. Then again, it only goes to my mind not in action. LOL!

No comments: