Saturday, January 31, 2009

month ender

Oh my, time flies! January is about to end and the love month is here to come. Almost everyday, i'm consumed by the idea how days go by so fast. I can't believe it's going to be February already. It's just when we celebrate Christmas and New Year. Well...

Some parts of the world is celebrating the Chinese New Year so my friends (old colleagues) from Singapore came home to spend the holidays here in Cebu. It was nice to seem them 3 again. It's even nicer that they treat us to dinner. :P I'll post some photos in my other blog later. I saw another former colleague from Singapore and another one from Manila earlier today too. By this minute, the four must be on their flight back to Singapore already. See you soon, again, guys! (Hopefully in Singapore! LOL!)

No comments: