Monday, February 2, 2009

love month!

Love month is here and there's no stopping! Aw! :P Where will i be on this day of the year? Hmnnn, here's what i tell you, it's not going to change, i'll still be with my friends! Waahhh! Hahah! It's a Saturday. I can choose to stay at home and bore myself out. Or i can choose to stay out and enjoy the day. I think i'd choose the latter.

I pass by the mall today and saw all sorts of valentine items and decors populate almost every corner of the edifice. Love is definitely just around the corner. Sadly so, not within my corners. LOL! :P I had a happy stroll though. I got some promotional pens given by one of the bookstores. You know just how i love freebies. Well, so much with the love thingy. I wish everyone love-full days all throughout the year.

No comments: